Special offer building "Gissen"
670.00 £ per square meter
Value of the building with dimensions 6,0 m x 3,0 m will amount to 670.00 £ per square meter
Net price: 23% VAT. For owners of NIP the European VAT for EU customers 0%
Our pavilions are made of panels with a thickness of 150 mm and thanks to that, our buildings are characterized by excellent insulation and high structural strength. Sandwich panels and all components of the building have all current ITB and PZH certificates, which are required during acceptance of works.
- composite wall panel, insulated - 150 styrofoam core
- composite roof panel, insulated - 150 styrofoam core
- steel construction frame
- insulated steel floor, double coated, finished with engineered wood-aspenite(OSB panel overall thickness 22mm)
- single aluminium door, doble-glazed 1100mm x 2100mm
- 1 x fixed upvc windows, double-glazed 1300mm x 2000mm
- 1 x fixed upvc windows, double-glazed 1200mm x 2000mm
- 2 x openable upvc windows, double-glazed 1000mm x 2000mm
- wall finisched with facade cladding, made of steel sheeting in gold oak
- decorative crown, covering front and both sides
- decorative corners, finished with exterior cladding
- built-in gutter system
- gravity vents
- delivery, and assembly team provided
- technical documentation available for adaptation
- Price does not include:
- foundations, concrete blocks, etc.
- Hi-Ab crane on site for unloading
We can make a dimension that you want.
30% Deposit, the remaining 70% amount on the day of delivery before unloading.
Expected production time from the moment of order to delivery 6 to 8 weeks
We specialise in modular manufacturing buildings, which are perfect for companies of all sizes: small, medium and huge ones. We work in a very flexible way, so as to meet all your individual needs and preferences.